Monday 1 December 2014

Finally... A mini shop update!!

As hinted at in my last blog post, I've been a bit overwhelmed by external circumstances over the past few months and the shop has sadly taken a backseat. At the end of September, I moved out into a new place - it is not so far from where I have been living over the past two years but it has taken quite a while to get settled in (and have our internet installed!!!). 

I'm finally beginning to get organised and have some pretty new listings to share... with more to come soon! Despite moving home, I still have access to the yard where I take pictures for the shop, so I will continue taking photos there, whenever the winter clouds lift. Hope you enjoy these new pieces...The blouse is a beauty!

1940s sheer cream blouse with scalloped collar and cuffs

1970s Pearl Burst brass necklace

Original tag on a NOS 1960s cotton apron by Hercules

No comments:

Post a Comment