Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy 2015!

Hope you've been enjoying a lovely festive time over the past few weeks! Last January, I shared some of my favourite sales of 2013 and I've just put together a little round-up of my 2014 faves below. It's been lots of fun sending these pieces out into the world! 

January: 1970s Indian hand-printed dress / February: 1990s denim dress / March: 1970s patchwork suede bag

April: 1980s Regina Kravitz Dress / May: Vintage Levi's jeans / June: 1960s maxi dress by Dorothy Perkins
July: 1970s Indian hand-printed wrap skirt / August: 1960s evening gown by Carnegie of London / September: 1970s day dress by Richard Stump
October: 1980s midnight blue clutch / November: 1930s velvet embroidered purse / December: 1960s Victoriana dress
I hope to make 2015 the year where I concentrate a little more on Elly Maggy Vintage again after  the various logistical upheavals of the past 12 months (and the 12 months before that too!!). There is a little more to-ing and fro-ing planned for the first few months of the year but then I hope to be listing lots and lots of lovely vintage for you and blogging more frequently! Over the past year, this blog has tended to be a place where I post shop updates but I'm wondering about changing that a little bit. What kind of posts would you like to see on this ol' blog? Don't be shy, all suggestions welcome!! I'll also be hunting for more vintage soon (although I have plenty waiting to be listed too!) - if there are items / eras that you love more than others, let me know! Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment