Tuesday 15 September 2015

Shop update - 1950s-1980s dresses

1960s Flower Power mod shift dress

During last week's shipping hiatus, I managed to take out my needle and thread, get outside in the sunshine and take a heap ton of shop photos. My 'to-list' pile has been growing and growing and it's been great working my way through all the lovely pieces picked up locally and during my past two trips to the U.S. These dresses all made their way into the shop over the past few days, representing a nice variety of decades and styles. There's another shop update in the works for this week - it's going to be a good one for fans of the forties!

1950s Cocoa Blooms wiggle dress by Norman Linton

50s 60s orange wiggle dress by Miss Elegant of California

1950s copper two-tone silk wiggle dress

80s does Deco liquid satin dress

No comments:

Post a Comment