Sunday 8 September 2013

Autumn pieces

1950s Vogue plaid jacket
After the mini update yesterday, I wanted to post some autumn goodies I've been adding to the shop over the past week. A couple of these pieces have been listed just a few minutes ago! There's stuff from the 1950s to the 1990s with every decade in between.

1990s black zip-up cardigan
80s does 40s wasp waist jacket
1980s Jaeger Annie Hall trousers
1980s Jaeger plaid skirt in navy, cream and orange
1970s chestnut brown knit
1960s knit polo shirt with scalloped collar
1970s patchwork suede bag
I'm very pleased that there are now more than 70 pieces in the shop for the first time since I opened Elly Maggy Vintage. With the chaotic busyness of the last few weeks hopefully done and dusted and a more regular schedule with work outside the shop, I aim to devote more time to thrifting and listing. I have some exciting plans up my sleeve for later this month so look out for news on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment