Wednesday 29 January 2014

West Coast Bound

Things have been a lot slower in the shop than I hoped over the past month. I've been shipping orders but, due to work and personal reasons, there has been no time for listings since the start of the year. I hope this is set to change very soon as I have some really great pieces to share - a couple more 50s dresses from the stash I have been adding to the shop (take a look at the first three here, here and here), some lovely Liberty print and various other goodies. But, before I get back to regular listing, I am returning to the West Coast of America for two weeks! It feels like such a long time since I was last there in October...
 
I have decided to shut up shop while I'm away as it's a long time to delay shipping and I'm not sure how often I'll be online to answer messages. Elly Maggy Vintage will close tomorrow afternoon at 5 pm (GMT) and will re-open when I return on Sunday 16th February. Look out for new listings and a shop sale when I get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment