Monday 4 November 2013

West Coast Wanderings IV



These pictures are from the first two days of my trip away. We flew into hot sunshine in San Francisco so we spent most of our time outdoors, walking around The Mission district and taking a trip to Twin Peaks for a near 360-degree panorama of the city.



We also made the most of the clear skies by walking through Golden Gate Park - stopping off at the Japanese Garden en route - to see the Pacific at Ocean Beach.

The Japanese tea house in Golden Gate Park


Peace lantern





I'll share more pictures from my holiday in the coming weeks. I took so many, it will take a while to sift through them all!

Unfortunately, the American bits and bobs I mentioned in my last post did not materialise. The trip was so busy that I had no proper time for thrifting but I do have a pile of 50s dresses ready to list so, as soon as I'm back in the swing of things, I'll be photographing those and posting details here. In the meantime, I've re-opened the shop and there are lots of goodies available so take a little look. Shipping will be a bit delayed this week so please note that if you place an order between the 4th and 10th, I'll be shipping your parcel on the 11th. I'm really looking forward to getting back to work on the shop and adding new items soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment